Thursday, May 12, 2011

u're sooo....

***thanks for everything
yesterday you gave me those simple words
that simple message
those thing calm me down and give a big smile when i wake up :)
it's really impressed me

***you're gone again
emptiness filled my day
can't make time to share that SCARY thing to you
can't hear those MIRACLE message
waiting and waiting
I'm giving your time for yourself
same mistake can't be done this time
i want to say this thing to you (someone gave those pressure)

thanks for making me uncomfortable
yesterday was "hard time"
that expression makes me want to LAUGH
but today it make me want to CRY
it's really SCARED
people are not the same
i'm not the same with the people that you known before
so, don't you think that i will be tricked
(more careful with you)


<my mind is sick>
I'm having insomnia lately
too much to care about
feels like my exam week is not finish yet
hurrrrmmmmm :(






No comments:

Post a Comment