Wednesday, February 9, 2011

KLMJ

Seems like almost 5 years after what you did to me
I'm not your besties and what so ever
I'm not anyone for you
I'm not care for you and i didn't intefere your matter
You can scold me, you can beat me up
but why "SLANDER"???
It's better for you to kill me!

I knew it may be a simple sentence from you but did you know the effect?
How's my life?
Did you ever thought of it?
DID YOU?
How you feel when you can't even say a single word to protect yourself?
It hurts me to the deepest of my heart

I really want to forgive you but my heart protest~
Just give me time
Sometimes i want to ask "Why you act like this?why you do that to me?why?why?why?
I knew that i'm not as good as you
I knew that everyone will believe you
I knew that i'm quite a trouble maker
but do you know that, i'll never do the same to you
if i did, so what's the difference between you and me?

don't act  freely because sometimes the consequences are worse than expected



No comments:

Post a Comment