Friday, January 28, 2011

IMY

I always hope for the happiness
but at last sadness hits me this time~

I really miss you right now
all songs reminds me of you
if i could turn back the time
geez..i know i couldn't do that

I tried to be happy for your happiness as i told you that your happiness is mine too
but that happiness hurts me so much
it's been a years after that time left us
and you already knew the reason
we also can't go back to our old times
please don't blame others or the situation that happened to us


I realized it
i always pray for your happiness eventhough i'm crying inside
you love her so much
but you care about me
i'm doing the same thing but don't blame me if i'm not showing it in front of you or just ignored you
it's better for me doing that than make you worried about me
i'll be okay..do believe in me~

♥sometimes we have to be hypocrite for other's goodness, and sometimes we have to lie for other's happiness ♥

5 comments:

  1. Huhu...dr side ne yg nice nya???ktk sa ya reality o rekaan kmk semata-mata??

    ReplyDelete
  2. whOle pOst kOt .. it's reality dear if u really miss dat "sOmeone" .. ;-) even it's a fake Or ya juz rekaan semata2x,dOn't be hypocrite .. juz be whO u r .. at least xda apa yg akan ktk sesal'n d kemudian hari .. renung2'n n slamat b'amal ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aokbh2...syukran ya ustaz...slmt bramal jwak..ahaha

    ReplyDelete