Wednesday, January 5, 2011

sad mode???

Sad???
Not me okay..hihi
I'm glad that i'm not in that situation yet
So grateful that everything alright in the beginning of this year
Since i cried a lot last year, i should forget the past and turn to "new book"

************************
There's a number of our family member had left us one by one last year
it's such a hard time to face and very3 hard to believe
Then, i should say that my mum and one of my uncle that both of them are very though person
 i should follow them
every single thing that happen in our life have their own reason

Actually, my friend share her problem with me today
Both of us always share our story
: sharing is caring ;) :
She felt so sad about something
I knew that you missed your late father and sis so much
but, i hope you'll be strong ;)
I understand that it's so hard to forget it all
i'm not gonna ask you to remove that memory cause i knew it was impossible

then, your "special one" changed a lot..
did he???
sometimes, it's better to let them go than we suffer
Sorry to say those thing to you
I've through it all with almost the same situation
hope you understand
be happy since our journey still far away
InsyaAllah

It hurts to dream of things we even hate to remember

2 comments: