Saturday, January 1, 2011

♥happy.new.year.2011♥

Happy.new.year!!!
Say goodbye to 2010 because 2011 already say HELLO..


I'm not going to write a lot this time..
I'm too tired right now..
Wanna sleep as soon as possible
So, i'm going to share with picture only ;)

my rum8 jue2@ajue :D
hepi new year aunty
may ur fairy tale c0mes true :p

my coursemate@besties: lisa aka lily
hepi n smile owez wif Mr.E 

ngangah enung aka nisa aka ayu 
try to be brave this year..hihi
hope u're happy with qasyah :p

zirah aka mak iti
don't be too emotional & hope u'll meet your mr.right

Ila-coursemate
This year, try not to cry easily :)
I know u're already found your happiness

my "gedikksss" neighbours-hanum & hanis
don't be too naughty this semester okay or i'll pay you back..
haha :D

*Sorry, i can't tag everyone..too sleepy...and for those who sms me, thanks a lot for the wish...i'm very sorry that i'm unable to reply it all..at last, happy new year to everyone and i ♥ all of U..muah3x*

I hope that all of you will always happy in your life

4 comments:

  1. dont worry i'll be more notty and of cz more gediks! haha. 2011, here i come..haha

    hepi 2011 hamz.:')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wlcome..da gk tnggah org mak alng... "alang" ok...no mak2...haha :D

    ReplyDelete