Friday, December 31, 2010

again and again~~~

Last night, i had the same dream again and again...
I don't know why but this person more frequently appear in my dream

That was super sweet dream ;)
It make me feels don't want to wake up from my sleep
Even I accidentally woke up, that super sweet dream continued..
haha :D

But then, I feel sad
How would you smile if you know that just a dream???
How would you laugh if you know that the situation will never be like before???
How would you be happy if you know that was impossible and won't be a reality???
WHY???

You know what?
I'm pleased for it...
Yeah, I mean it 
I've been given a chance to get my happiness in a dream
I'm satisfied. I won't ask more than it

Happiness is doesn't mean to get what we want, but how we created it for yourself
Choose your way to be happy..
InsyaAllah, everything will be fine


No comments:

Post a Comment