Wednesday, December 29, 2010

decision

I've decided to use this song for my blog...
b4 this, i'm using my fav. group 'SNSD', but I prefer this song in this time..
today, my friend ask something to me..
"do u love H  or A???"
actually i don't know the answer..
sorry friend..
I lied to you..
I didn't have the real answer for your question.
but, i would choose A if i can choose but A just came in my dream-same as the title song of this blog..
I realized that i don't have any feeling now..
i hope i can stay in this condition as it will bring more happiness to me..
*i don't want to spend my time to think about that *

I need more time to mend my heart again 

There're still many people beside me..love u all♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. hahah .. lak i tOlOng u pilih'n .. mOk x ?? kekeke ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nggak plu dong...xda yg plu dplih sudaa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ekk .. ok2x .. jgn pilih apa2x .. senang .. heee

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup..bna ya...memg seng mk pdh tp sush mok plh...hehe..anyway, thnx 4 ur advice ustaz...hihi ^_^v

    ReplyDelete