Thursday, December 30, 2010

registration

I have to delay my process to update my blog..
hihi... ^_^
It has been long time i've never watch "Oh my school" on KBSWorld
*today, they make a performance on stage based on Grease Musical..mode=satisfied*

I have done with my e-daftar today..
i think i'm the last person doing it..maybe..
haha :D
that was because i've to pay the fee 1st

I'm going to take 4 core subjects in this semester:
> Approaches to Social Inquiry
> Social Theory
> Computer Application in Planning
> Project Planning and Management
total: 14 credit hours

It's still not enough because maybe i'm going to take 20 credit hours again..
but i still haven't decide it yet
I want to take Japanese but it's too late
already FULL..huhu :(
*frustrated*

then, my friend ask me to join her to take english for professional purpose on Friday as we do not have any class on that day..
<my last generic subject, then i'll be free>
at first, I want to take english for real world but I have to accept the fact that I can't take it..
The only choice that left on Thursday (2pm-4pm) at Kampus Timur and it clash with my schedule

It's okay, we still be given another chance to drop the subject and arrange the new schedule ;)

NO CLASS ON WEDNESDAY-dream come true!!!!

3 comments:

  1. hamz, leh ke amek epp?ktorang try die ckp xleh amek.. tuh yg sy amek real world tuh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LKS>xmok la...bengong..hihi
    hanis>bknnya budj feb ke yg xleh amek epp tu???erw dh full ar..sy xdpt amek...

    ReplyDelete