Monday, March 21, 2011

Fact????

Believe it or not...
one of my friend told me that eye bag is a part of "fat"???
she saying that i'm on process to increase my weight...
*start berisik ke pipi, lak ke bdn*
OMG...is it true???
her resource about the fact of eye bag: NONA...huhu
i'm not able to watch that program today as i have to go to my cousin's house b4 i go back to college

since i'm FLU+FEVER mode, my eye bag will become worse
my tears won't stop
so, of course my eyes will swollen
so, can i say that different people have different cause of eye bag???

 (iklan sebentar)
there are so many things disturbed me lately
study, life, and so on
STRESS 
seems like i'm going to give up but then i have to encourage myself to finish all this matter in this sem

(continue)
tips for EYE BAG *i will sleep more than enough while semester break..haha :D*
so many information: READ this~



♥Please take care of your own health before your gifts are taken back ♥

2 comments:

  1. Aida telah memutar belitkan fakta..eye bag ya sbenanya mgndungi lemak..bukan nya sebab ktk mok gemOk dat y ktk ada eye bag..dat y kita da nga org sanggup g polah pembedahan plastik utk buangkan eye bag..kmk penah nga video ya tapi lupak web or dkumentari ney..nang apa la ey..

    ReplyDelete
  2. bengong bh...1st tyme jwak dgr..beliang ati...dmam mode bh...kin kmbang mata yg sedia ada kmbang @_@

    ReplyDelete