Tuesday, March 1, 2011

no title again =)

just passing by and dropped some thought here :)
i can't update my blog cause of line problem at seroja...aiya

but then i still didn't update my blog at home
it's just my EXCUSE...hihi
bcoz i'm addicted to become a sleeping beauty :D

kinda busy lately~
i have to do the exercises that hardly to understand..huhu
today, i'm improved
good job...
hope that there's no test in class tomorrow 
_still in learning process_
*i can't share everything i had last weekend cause someone will annoyed with my post...too many to share..but i can say that i'm EXTREMELY HAPPY ♥♥♥♥

♥don't regret what happened to you as you will appreciate it later♥

2 comments:

  1. uit miss saiko .. am hoping dat i'm not the 1 who annoys u .. hohoho .. sleeping beauty laa sgt .. pdh jak antu tido sia .. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not annoyed with anyone la..but there's someone will annoyed when he/she read my new post...kmk bukn antu tdo ar...ckit jak..hoho :p

    ReplyDelete