Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bad blogger

Dear bloggy, I'm really sorry..It's been quite long that i didn't write anything on you...really bad blogger???maybe..lol
Today is the ends of november, my favourite month...huhu..time is so fast, isn't it?
I'm not update the blog because:
>don't know what to write
>too much to share
>personal matters
>I'm too secretive..kot *_*
>changing mode
>need to share the b.band lorh
>spend time on others

maybe that's was some reasons but i don't think so..maybe it's more about 
I need more time to think about myself...to cure the PAIN????it needs MANY time...
so, i'm busy with other things so i will forget everything..but then, it FAILED
It's okay..last day before, i spent my time with korea drama..best...and i remember something that
"don't trust anybody easily, don't fall in love easily"

that's it...I'll try to update the blog everyday... ^_^
muahhhh3x          

No comments:

Post a Comment