Saturday, November 20, 2010

m.e.r.d.e.k.a

M.E.R.D.E.K.A!
No more exam..no more paper...It's time to enjoy..
my semester break had started..don't believe it..it just like I've only start my ese paper yesterday..I'm happy that i've more time to sleep, more time to on9, more time to chatting, and more time for e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g...ngahaha :D
my paper ends at 4.30pm..earlier than schedule..i've answer it with full of spirit..
**************************
My friends got a plan for me and I didn't know about it..they make a suprise for me..thanx darlss... ♥♥♥
that chocolate cake damn much!!!
I would never forget this day because it's full of happiness that we're running here and there cause they throw so many "flour" on my all body..I've become "org puteh"..huhu..but it's okay..it's fun..no hard feeling yea! 
After the crazy time, we go out to eat...wanna try the new restaurant.. "chicken restaurant"..not bad but I don't like it too much *honestly*hehe
I ended up with sleeping after I reached and met my sweety and lovely bed..so tired..but i still got time to update this blog because i've plan to do so today..i've to be strict to myself, so i will not break promise anytime..hope so..insyaAllah..amin..
gtg, i will go back tomorrow and meet my family again although i just come back yesterday..hihi


2 comments: