Monday, November 22, 2010

Unintended

I want to share something today...Suddenly I remember of this song..I love this song damn much and I often cried if I heard this song. It's one of my fav song..someone had gave me this song in 2008.So, check this out...



You could be my unintended 



Choice to live my life extended 
You could be the one I’ll always love 
You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions 
You could be the one I’ll always love 

I’ll be there as soon as I can 
But I’m busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before 

First there was the one who challenged 
All my dreams and all my balance 
She could never be as good as you 

You could be my unintended 
Choice to live my life extended 
You should be the one I’ll always love 

I’ll be there as soon as I can 
But I’m busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before 

I’ll be there as soon as I can 
But I’m busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before 

Before you


************************************
Before I closed my blog, I wanna share my day. I'm on holiday lorh..hihi..My bestfriend "Dil" picked me at unimas and both of us spend our time together as other friends can't join us..huhu...so sad, but we will go out again with others in next time k..1st of all, we have our lunch because we're too hungry. It's so hard to park the car at the spring because so many people on this Sunday. Then, m.o.v.i.e.t.i.m.e "SKYLINE"..not bad..hehe..
*Before I go back, we dropped in DUN to meet boyos...really miss him..I can't share the photo because Dil haven't upload it yet..come on bebek, hurry up!!!haha :D
Last but not least(before i forgot), hepi bfday to my darl..Endang..u're big girl now..so, don't be too childish baby :)

8 comments: