Friday, November 19, 2010

Bfday gurl

21 years old???Alhamdulillah...Time is too fast that I've to realize that I'm already 21...huhu...seems like I'm still in primary school...huhu..but never mind..I proud being myself :)
Thanks to Allah because I'm still alive..to my parents, family, my dear friends...for all the wishes..I'm really2 happy.and before I forgot, thanks to my sis for the awesome cake..I like it very much :D
Then, I have to go back earlier and go to my faculty to get "SUMTHING" from "someone".
Everything is PURPLE inside and I don't how to thank that person..Thanx a lot for the present..I really2 appreciate it and I think that I don't deserve it..

谢谢你!!!
I love everyone..muah3x...I have to be happy as there are many people love me. I have to go on..and I believe that someday I will get my "happiness".
gtg..last paper (development economics) is waiting for me..and I'm gonna have my revision with my classmate aka neighbour "Hanis Sofiah"@poret gurl..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment