Tuesday, November 23, 2010

c.h.o.c.o.l.a.t.e

What do think about chocolate???I mean your 1st impression...
c.h.o.c.o.l.a.t.e>>>s.w.e.e.t..l.o.v.e.l.y...h.a.p.p.i.n.e.s.s..d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s
in other side chocolate can be defined as fatness...do you think so???
In my opinion, I can't stop eating chocolate because it's too lovely...I c.h.o.c.o.l.a.t.e damn much.My favourite is cadbury for sure, others are not bad. I still  if it's not mixed with coffee. Look this!
It looks so delicious...yummy... ~_~


can i have this????anyone give me please...so BIG aaa...

Okay..back to topic. Actually, i'm not talking about chocolate but i'm gonna related with chocolate..are you going to believe what i'm gonna say right now? say YES if u agree..haha

I will not using others but I will specific it to myself so no one will "trasa hati"
i will say that i am chocolate..can i?
can I be the sweet person of everyone???will everyone love @ like me???
am i bring happiness to all of people? but i will not be delicious right?i can't be eaten and i'm not fatty because i'm skinny even I ate too much chocolate..hihi  :)
*you got the answer by yourself..Ask your h.e.a.r.t*

I just noticed that i'm almost like chocolate..muahahaha..
I can be loved and hated by others..normal huh?
chocolate can be melted if it's too hot..so do I..
I will fragile too like chocolate if it's been broken. 
chocolate is created by people and it's full of flavors with people's creativity on it and i'm the creation of Allah s.w.t..the best creation among others. But, we're still not PERFECT.
sometimes, chocolate is not delicious because some ingredients are missing and I???is there anything missing?Please tell me.I'm not gonna changed if i don't know what wrong with my personality or my attitude?
come on guys..don't BLAME others if you're not perfect too..just tell the truth with face to face. There's no solution if you continue to talk back of them. Like people always said "tak kenal maka tak cinta" *i only know the "peribahasa" in BM*

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
this post is not related to anyone. It's just the truth in our life. 
So, think about it. Are you c.h.o.c.o.l.a.t.e too???
Have anyone knew the song of chocolate?
gah..Just kidding...I don't know it either..hihi.. Please inform me if there's any 1 okay?tQ



6 comments:

  1. Yeah..I almost forgot..there's song about c.h.o.c.o.l.a.t.e la... "chocolate love" by girls generation ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't want to eat you...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me either..don't want to be eaten by you...perasan boy

    ReplyDelete
  4. im not chocolate person..
    because im nasi person..hehehe..
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. weiii...how dare u say me perasan boy? i really eat u then...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jue>dr mlm tdik ktk ya..aok2, ktk nasi person..haha :D
    chris, i don't afraid of you

    ReplyDelete